Professionally Managed Vacation Rentals
Holiday Vacation Rentals is a full service professional rental manager in Northern Michigan. As a locally owned business we love promoting this great area we call home! We manage the entire rental process, making it practical and convenient for you to rent your vacation home. Our good-neighbor policy, rental rules and 24-hour emergency hotline help ensure safety and satisfaction for our owners and guests. Our high level of customer service results in loyal guests coming back year after year. Contact us for a free consultation to learn how we can work for you.
Now is the time to get your home ready for the 2014 rental season.
Reasons why you should consider Holiday Vacation Rentals for your property rental and care:
- The highest level of professional and courteous customer service is here for every owner and guest, resulting in returning guests and more bookings.
- Extensive care is given to each property so owners feel comfortable that their property is in the right hands.
- Our local, professional presence allows us to respond immediately to guest's and owner’s needs, 24/7.
- As a member of the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA), our staff is trained in industry best practices to enhance guest’s vacation experiences and earn you more rental revenues.
- Travel insurance is available to guests providing peace of mind knowing rent amounts paid are insured.
- Damage protection insurance is required from each renter to protect your home against accidental damages.
- You receive a free consultation when signing up to get your home rental ready.
- Competitive rental rates are set based on market demand to increase your revenue.
- Your property is inspected by trained HVR staff inside and out both before and after each rental.
- Keys are managed and controlled in our office so no unauthorized parties can access your property.
- Only paying guests, owners and owner-approved guests are authorized to use the house.
- High quality standards for housekeeping and guest services are monitored continuously for high guest satisfaction.
- Our property management contracts and guest rental agreements are reviewed by legal professionals.
- We invest in hundreds of internet advertising distribution channels to generate more guests’ searches to view your property, all at no extra cost to you.
- Aggressive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques are implemented on the HVR website to keep our properties at the forefront of web searches.
- Sophisticated property management software is used to manage reservations in real time and we use a trust accounting system to assure your financial transactions are safe.
- Professional photographs are taken of your property and inventory so guests feel more comfortable and informed to choose our properties over others.
- You will receive detailed monthly revenue reporting so you have your rental money quickly.
- We prepare and manage sales taxes so you comply with local tax laws.
- We prepare your 1099 tax forms each year to make it easy for you to file your rental property taxes.
- We can manage your property maintenance needs using our property care staff and by coordinating with local vendors and subcontractors so you don't have to.
What are the fees to be in the Rental Management Program?
- Flexible fee options are available for homeowners in our rental program. Each option has a variety of benefits and services provided which are designed to fit owner's individual needs. We are happy to take a look at your home and discuss what rental rate would work best for you!
- Our property management fee is charged as a percentage of monthly rental revenues only.
- We highly recommend an annual deep cleaning of your home so that it meets our cleanliness standards and keeps guests happy!
More details about the Rental Management Program:
- All rental fees such as housekeeping and damage insurances are paid for by guests, not owners.
- We provide a complete compliment of guest amenities such as soaps, shampoo and conditioner, dish and laundry soap, paper towel, toilet and facial tissue, and coffee that increase the home's desirability.
- There are no restrictions for number of weeks owners can use their own vacation property.
- We allow your home to be listed for sale while being rented provided your Realtor® coordinates closely with us for showings.
Still have questions? For more information about our property management services and fees, please feel free to call us Toll Free at: (888) 242-7555 or fill out our information request form here.