Accidental Rental Damage Insurance
Holiday Vacation Rentals offers you the option of purchasing a Accidental Rental Damage Insurance in lieu of paying a security deposit when reserving your rental property. Purchasing the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance covers financial burden for losses due to damages that occur accidentally within the property while you occupy the residence.
The Accidental Rental Damage Insurance provides insurance coverage for your stay and is valid for the entire stay. With the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance you and your traveling companions will not be obligated to pay for damage or theft to the contents of the rental unit you occupy.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Does Not Cover:
- Intentional acts of a guest and traveling companions;
- Gross negligence or willful conduct;
- Any loss, if a guest or traveling companions do not take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the residence;
- Any loss, if the guest does not report the damage to Holiday Vacation Rentals staff by the time of vacating the residence;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Theft without forced entry;
- Damage or loss caused by any pet or other animal that was not allowed onto the premises under the Rental Agreement.
* A description of coverage with exclusions, conditions, and limitations that may apply will be sent out to you upon purchase.
For complete, please refer to the below FAQ. You must notify us of any damage or theft to the unit during your occupancy, or this plan is void and you will be held responsible for any damage to the unit. For questions about the Accidental Rental Damage Insurance, please contact Travel Guard toll-free at 1-866-221-8080, and refer to product #007689.
Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa. with its principal place of business in New York, NY. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. All coverages may not be available in all states.