The Shores on Crooked Lake is a resort-style condominium development offering deluxe amenities including a private dock, groomed sand beach, outdoor patio, fire pit, guest suite, common area kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large dining room, a cathedral ceiling great room with a gas fireplace and television, a fitness center, and game room. The condos offer spectacular panoramic views across Crooked Lake all season long.
Located in northern Michigan near Harbor Springs and Petoskey, Crooked Lake is part of the Inland Waterway, where boaters can cruise an amazing 38 miles from Pickerel Lake all the way to Lake Huron.
The Shores operates under the administration of Birchwood Property Management. Contact us today to learn more, or check availability of condominiums for sale!
Contact Birchwood Property Management
Jared Hammond – Condominium Association Manager
Guest Suite and Dining Room Reservations
The Shores’ guest suite, kitchen, and dining room can be reserved by owners, subject to availability. Please check the availability calendars below prior to making a reservation request.
Work Order Requests, Forms, Rules and Regulations
- Work Order Request
- Remodeling Application
- Remodeling Rules
- Other Building and Exterior Cond. Rules (10.1.14)
- General Rules (10.1.14)
- Common Elements Reservations and Use
- Complaints Procedures (10.1.14)
- Co-Owner Booklet (Master Deed)
- 2017 1st Quarter P&L YOY
- 2017 1st Quarter Balance Sheet YOY
- 2017 Jan-Sep YTD YOY Balance Sheet
- 2017 Jan-Sep YTD YOY P&L
- 2017 Year End Balance Sheet
- 2017 P&L YOY
- 2018 1st Quarter P&L
- 2018 1st Quarter P&L vs 2017 1st Quarter
- 2018 1st Quarter Balance Sheet
- 2018 2nd Quarter Balance Sheet
- 2018 1st & 2nd Quarter P&L vs 2017 1st & 2nd Quarter