The Shores on Crooked Lake is a resort-style condominium development offering deluxe amenities including a private dock, groomed sand beach, guest suite, common area kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large dining room, a great room with a gas fireplace and television, a fitness center, and game room. The individual condos offer spectacular panoramic views across Crooked Lake all season long.
Located in northern Michigan near Harbor Springs and Petoskey, Crooked Lake is part of the Inland Waterway, where boaters can cruise an amazing 38 miles from Pickerel Lake all the way to Lake Huron.
The Shores operates under the administration of Birchwood Property Management. Contact us today to learn more!
Contact Birchwood Property Management
Guest Suite and Dining Room Reservations
The Shores’ guest suite, kitchen, and dining room can be reserved by owners, subject to availability. Check availability and download the reservation request form below:
- Check Guest Suite Availability
- Check Kitchen Availability
- Download the Shores Reservation Request Form
After completing your reservation request form, please return it to the email address or fax number above.
Work Order Requests, Forms, Rules and Regulations
- Work Order Request
- Remodeling Application
- Remodeling Rules
- Other Building and Exterior Cond. Rules (10.1.14)
- General Rules (10.1.14)
- Common Elements Reservations and Use
- Complaints Procedures (10.1.14)
- Exhibit A: Condominium Bylaws
- Master Deed of the Shores on Crooked Lake
- Fourth Amendment to Master Deed of The Shores
- 2016 3rd Quarter P&L YOY
- 2016 3rd Quarter Balance Sheet YOY
- 2016 P&L Year End YOY
- 2016 Balance Year End YOY