When you book a rental home with Holiday Vacation Rentals, Property Damage Protection is included in the rental price. We charge Renters a non-refundable administrative fee to defer our costs for Program participation. The Damage Protection Program helps cover the financial burden for damages that occur accidentally within the property while you occupy the residence. You and your traveling companions will not be obligated to pay for damage to the rental unit unless damages exceed the maximum per-incident limit of our coverage.
The Property Damage Protection Program DOES NOT Cover:
- Intentional acts of a guest and traveling companions
- Gross negligence or willful misconduct
- Any loss occurring from a failure of a guest or traveling companions to take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the residence
- Any loss for which the guest does not report the damage to Holiday Vacation Rentals staff by the time of vacating the residence
- Damage or loss caused by any pet or other animal that was not allowed onto the premises under the Rental Agreement
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.