The health and safety of our guests and owners will always be our top priority. That’s why Holiday Vacation Rentals has introduced rigorous cleaning, sanitization and disinfection protocols in our properties to give you and your family peace of mind during your vacation.
We already approach rentals with a comprehensive pre-arrival inspection for all properties, but we realize that challenging times call for a vigilant response. That’s why we’re actively working towards exceeding cleaning standards in all of our managed properties.
Here’s how we’re rising to the occasion with our professional standards of disinfection cleaning:
Advanced Disinfecting Technology
- We’ve implemented Vital Oxide, a hospital-grade disinfectant, in the properties we manage. Vital Oxide is approved by the EPA for use against the strain of coronavirus that causes COVID-19, as it eliminates 99.99% of viruses. It’s also non-toxic, so it’s safe for humans and pets and is non-corrosive on furniture and surfaces.
- Our housekeepers, technicians and staff have been trained to maintain proper and safe cleaning techniques and appropriately use personal protective equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks and protective footwear.
- In order to maintain social distancing standards, non-urgent maintenance requests may not be able to be addressed until after guest departure.
- For essential maintenance requests, we ask that all guests temporarily vacate the property as the maintenance technician enters.
- Comforters and duvets have been removed and replaced with sheets and blankets to make it easier to provide a deeper, more comprehensive clean in our linens.
- When possible, we’ve extended the amount of time between guests at a property to a minimum of 24 hours to allow any airborne particles to settle so we can help keep our housekeepers safe while they completely disinfect the premises. Early arrivals and late checkouts are no longer permitted.
- For an additional charge, we offer an optional mid-stay disinfection service to guests who would prefer a bit more peace of mind.
- In light of our stringent cleaning protocols, we do not recommend that guests or owners sanitize or disinfect the residences themselves.
We’ve structured our new cleaning procedures around guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Vacation Rental Management Association, and we will continue to closely monitor for any updates as COVID-19 evolves over time. We also encourage you to monitor for any updates from the State of Michigan. Rest assured, Holiday Vacation Rentals is doing everything in its power to protect you and your family.
Be well and take care — our properties are waiting for you.