Holiday Vacation Rentals is pleased to offer in-house real estate sales in northwest Michigan. We specialize in vacation rental homes, Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club homes, waterfront properties, condominiums, and commercial property. Our capabilities include valuation and broker price opinions, financial analysis, operations management, advisory services, and marketing.
We are uniquely positioned to help homeowners looking to buy a second home to rent while they are away, including by providing realistic assessments and expectations of how rental revenue can help offset the costs of homeownership.
Our office is located at the entrance to Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club off of scenic M-119 along Lake Michigan. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Birchwood, you’ve come to the right place!
In addition to having 22 years of experience in real estate sales, Holiday Vacation Rentals founder and Managing Director Alan R. Hammond has also been a lakefront homeowner for nearly four decades and is particularly knowledgeable about trends in lake property value and the motivations of buyers of high value homes and condominiums.
We are also unique in our ability to assist in the sale of condominiums as we manage condos and resorts through Birchwood Property Management, a division of Holiday Vacation Rentals, and understand all aspects of condo ownership.
Alan is also highly experienced in commercial property sales. He worked formerly with the American Motel Hotel Brokers and was a Senior Sales Executive with the Select Companies (a boutique hotel development and management company), Vice President of the Coldwell Banker Schmidt Realtors hotel division, and Managing Director of the Coldwell Banker Commercial Hospitality Group. His affiliations include the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the Emmet Association of Realtors (EAR), the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA), the American Resort Developers Association (ARDA), and the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA).
With our high level of knowledge and experience, we are able to provide exceptional assistance to buyers and sellers throughout northwest Michigan, including Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Cross Village, and Alanson (Emmet county); Charlevoix and Boyne City (Charlevoix county); and Glen Arbor (Leelanau county).
We can help in the sales of waterfront homes, country homes, and golf course properties; single-family homes, cabins, cottages, vacation homes, luxury properties, condominiums, and resort properties; and investment properties including hotels, motels, development parcels, businesses, and commercial real estate.
Our services include the following additional benefits:
- Maximum exposure and target marketing to qualified buyers and investors. We maintain a database of current and former business contacts and market to investors and commercial real estate property owners.
- Property advertising using multiple listing services (MLS) feeding to popular sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Loopnet (for commercial properties), as well as brochures and other marketing materials and our email list.
- Marketing strategies designed to maximize selling price and benefit of sale.
- Understanding of markets and repositioning and refurbishing options that can maximize the perception of value to potential buyers. For residential real estate, we can advise on how to help sell your home, including simple and inexpensive care and improvements to greatly increase its appeal to buyers.
- Opinions of value such as realistic assessments of revenue for vacation rental homes and realistic expectations for commercial and investment properties.
Contact Holiday Real Estate Sales