LeBear Luxury Resort Rentals
LeBear Luxury Resort is a year-round luxury residential club located in Glen Arbor, Michigan, just minutes away from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, which was voted the “Most Beautiful Place in America” by Good Morning America. Glen Arbor is a quaint, walkable town in close proximity to LeBear with plenty of charming shops and restaurants. It’s the perfect place to embark on adventure or let the day slip away on the beach.
LeBear has fourteen private residences that overlook the mystical waters of Lake Michigan. Each residence is elegantly furnished with two bedrooms, and two and a half bathrooms, a private deck, and gourmet kitchen. The resort facilities offer luxurious indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, massage room, sauna, private beach, and more. Bask in the privacy of your own world-class sanctuary as you contemplate the day’s adventures.
LeBear Resort’s luxurious residences are available for short-term rental stays. They have similar layouts and amenities, including:
- Two bedrooms and a private study with additional sleeping arrangements (Sleeps 8)
- Two and a half bathrooms
- Full-size gourmet kitchen
- Steam shower and jetted bathtub
- Private deck overlooking Lake Michigan
- HDR televisions and Bose SoundLink audio systems
- Elegant furnishings with an “Up North” sophistication
As one of the finest resorts in Michigan, LeBear is uncompromising in the quality of its amenities:
- Heated outdoor and indoor pools with whirlpools
- Private beach with nightly summer bonfires
- Fitness center
- Sauna and massage room
- Kayaks and paddleboards
- Professional housekeeping and maintenance service
- Firewood for each residence’s fireplace
Ground Floor Residences
Second Floor Residences
Third Floor Residences
Read about our experience biking on Mackinac Island, see photos from our trip, and get our tips for planning your own family adventure!
Soak in the pristine fall color of Northern Michigan during a self-guided driving tour on some of the most beautiful scenic roads.
COVID-19 has increased the importance of pre-arrival inspections and maintaining property standards for the health and well-being of our rental guests.