Both financially and emotionally, your vacation home is one of the largest investments you may ever make. Birchwood Property Management, an affiliate of Holiday Vacation Rentals, can care for your home while you are away. Our HomeWatch Program offers both interior and exterior home inspection on a weekly or bimonthly basis, tailored to your needs. With Birchwood Property Management’s services you can be rest assured that your home will be in good hands while you are away.
As part of the HomeWatch Program we:
- Monitor heat and room temperatures
- Monitor furnace operation
- Inspect for roof leaks and utility room equipment leaks
- Look for signs of pest damage
- Look for security breaches—we check all doors and windows to make sure they are secure
- Test internal monitoring systems where installed
- Report potential winter snow load concerns on roofs or decks
- Make additional inspections after major storms
- Check for exterior damage
- Note any other concerns (such as from fallen trees or broken limbs)
Our HomeWatch Program also offers thermal imaging to detect heat loss in walls, attics, windows, and doors. We can also run dishwashers, washing machines, flush toilets, start vehicles, or remove snow from driveways, walkways, and decks, according to your specific home maintenance needs.
Our staff is highly experienced in home maintenance and property management. We know what can happen to a northern Michigan home during the harsh months of winter. With our routine home inspection and quick emergency response, we can help you minimize damage or prevent it altogether. Our experience and attention to detail will give you the peace of mind you need.
Contact Birchwood Property Management
For more information about our HomeWatch Program, please contact us!